AAE Hostels & Hotel San Diego
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There is no kitchen. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This is my favorite Hostel in the San Diego area! Easy access to the bus, train station, and trolley. I am planning to stay here on my next San Diego trip. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed there for just over a week and the customer service was fabulous. The rooms were well kept, but the bottom sheets were never washed, you are only given a fresh top sheet and blanket. There were over 4 different people in one bed on the same bottom fitted sheet( I know because I was watching a pen mark on the sheets all week. I don't even want to know how long it had been since they have been changed. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Andrea USA
- “ the rooms are way too expensive ! Regarding their size its over priced ! There should be an air conditioning ! Wifi is poor in rooms ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ One of the best hostels and I have been in many in both Europe and USA. Hot breakfast, free dinner twice a week, bonfire at the beach and they even paid for my taxi from the airport. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Angel USA
- “ I was in a 4 bed room. One night I got a roommate in the middle of the night which is alarming to be woken up to. The next night there was screaming, partying and fighting in the hallways until 4 am. The next night there was a very strange man in a hood walking up and down the halls trying to get into rooms. One day while I was in the shower my roommate stole my shoes and checked out. Yes, stole my shoes. The bathrooms were always clean and in good working order. ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous USA