AAE Howard Js Hotel at JFK
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have booked and stayed at this hostel before and have enjoyed it. A very good value for the money and very convenient to the airport. However, the people are a little less than friendly, and this trip, April 29, 2014, they 'lost' or were unable to locate my reservation which I had made months before. My plane was delayed and it was late at night, and they seemed very inept at finding the booking even though the main reservation line had no problem finding it! ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed there while we were waiting for next flight. This is just outside JFK. So very near to the airport. The room is clean and good. But the passage are not tidy and too much noises. I don't think I got what I paid. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Anonymous Myanmar
- “ The place was creepy. They couldn't print our key right away and we waited 3 hours to check in. The room smelled weird too. Also, the staff weren't all that nice. Furthermore, some of the food at breakfast had already gone bad. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Kayla USA