AAE Knights Inn JFK
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Given NY prices, acceptable. However, both me and my wife got some skin rash that might be from bed bugs, as the doctor said. I'm not sure we got it from there, but the changes are pretty high. Neighborhood doesn't really give you a sense of security during evening-night. However, nothing happened during our staying. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Petru Romania
- “ Good: Cheap, good staff, private bathroom, comfortable beds, and clean (we booked a non-smoking room). On my final night booked a smoking room and it was dirty compared to non-smoking. The breakfast was nothing special, but it was free. My friend and I had some free orange juice and apples every day we were there. Not as Good: Getting to Manhattan and back will take about an hour every day. Location isn't the best, but there were lots of people around which increases the feeling of safety. ”
- 25 Sep 2013 Daniel USA
- “ Everythink was really great at that hostel except for one little thing.. When I was booking a stay on www.hostels.com the website charged me 10 % of the total payment. I was supposed to pay remaining 90% upon arrival. The problem is that the hostel made me pay entire amount, they said the 10% was paid to the website not to the hostel. In this way I paid 110%. I am really let down with this webiste. ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Magdalena Poland