AAE Las Vegas Palace Station Casino
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I can't take my website deposit back .it is very weird. I tell the desk . The stuff tell me they don't get the fee! Well I don't go there again! ”
- 05 Oct 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Its a bit far from the STrip but they have a bus which takes everybody there. The only problem is that is a hourly bus and they stop early at 11pm the last bus and starts at 10am. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Eugénia Mozambique
- “ Best value for money I came across in USA on this trip ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Kingsley
- “ super friendly, very clean,great value, its just a little ways from strip ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I was not being told up front about a $100 deposit. I read all fine before moving and was shocked to find that I could not book the hotel. Needless to say I was furious that the deposit was not disclosed and I took my business elseword. CLIFF NOTES: Do not use this service. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Hi, I booked a room for two days, and when I booked you told me is $18/day , than $36/day, you took me $8.65 from my credit card and said that $31 I will pay when check in , when check in told me that I have to pay $14.99/day , why you don't tell the true to people? why they book the room???this is not fair, this is fraud,sorry , please send me a refund of $30 to my credit card. ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Ionel USA