AAE Las Vegas Palace Station Casino
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They don't have free wifi! They charaged more than $40 for it. The location was bad because they are not in downtown or strip(Las Vegas main street), but fortunately they have shuttle to fashion show mall.. BUT, the shuttle was also not free. They took money when I checked out. Even though I didn't use their shuttle, they said it is mandatory to pay. They charged internet access fee, even though I didn't even use!! The hallway seems so scary and smelled drug, so I felt so uncomfortable. ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ When checking in, they asked $16 more for using internet and swimming pool, etc. It was mandatory. Because my credit card did not work they asked $100 deposit. I was very upset. ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Yongsurk South Korea
- “ Great value for money! Excellent cheap place! ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Marilyne France
- “ After an extreme mix up, the front desk immediately corrected the problem, the rooms were Cleaned daily 24 hour breakfast ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA