AAE Las Vegas Palace Station Casino
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Don't be surprise because of low price. They will add you additional charge for "room service" even if you stay only for 1 night and you didn't use room service (costs about 15 dolars/per night plus tax). The rooms didn't have any balcon, so if you want go for a smoke or sth, you have to go through whole hotel to get out. Casino in hotel looks very nice, with Irish Pub inside, but rooms are in next building in back of casino. Rooms have very old, used furnitures. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Kamila Poland
- “ The place is good, forget about the nice hotel image you see on the website, for a discounted price you get a nice room at the back of the hotel, but it's ok. The place is good and decent, my only comment is about the structure of room price, as there are many hidden items in the fees, most importantly is the resort fees which makes the cost double. Nevertheless, the staff were nice, understanding and helpful although I was a little bit harsh in them because of the fees issue. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Anonymous Jordan
- “ The room appeared to be a regular one and it was nice for the price. It overlooked a courtyard. Climate control was a little iffy. Quiet and small distance to the Strip and freeway. Reasonable experience. Resort fee charge and this stay requires a deposit on credit card. Part of casino chain catering to locals and people who are more interested in gambling instead of snazzy shows or expensive tourist food. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Margaret USA
- “ I didn't think I had to pay high fee for hotel setvice fee. ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Francisca USA