AAE Las Vegas Palace Station Casino
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was not being told up front about a $100 deposit. I read all fine before moving and was shocked to find that I could not book the hotel. Needless to say I was furious that the deposit was not disclosed and I took my business elseword. CLIFF NOTES: Do not use this service. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Hi, I booked a room for two days, and when I booked you told me is $18/day , than $36/day, you took me $8.65 from my credit card and said that $31 I will pay when check in , when check in told me that I have to pay $14.99/day , why you don't tell the true to people? why they book the room???this is not fair, this is fraud,sorry , please send me a refund of $30 to my credit card. ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Ionel USA
- “ Don't be surprise because of low price. They will add you additional charge for "room service" even if you stay only for 1 night and you didn't use room service (costs about 15 dolars/per night plus tax). The rooms didn't have any balcon, so if you want go for a smoke or sth, you have to go through whole hotel to get out. Casino in hotel looks very nice, with Irish Pub inside, but rooms are in next building in back of casino. Rooms have very old, used furnitures. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Kamila Poland
- “ The place is good, forget about the nice hotel image you see on the website, for a discounted price you get a nice room at the back of the hotel, but it's ok. The place is good and decent, my only comment is about the structure of room price, as there are many hidden items in the fees, most importantly is the resort fees which makes the cost double. Nevertheless, the staff were nice, understanding and helpful although I was a little bit harsh in them because of the fees issue. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Anonymous Jordan