AAE Las Vegas Palace Station Casino
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great value for money! Excellent cheap place! ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Marilyne France
- “ After an extreme mix up, the front desk immediately corrected the problem, the rooms were Cleaned daily 24 hour breakfast ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The room charge is really good for a big room with two queen size beds and I was really surprised when entering the room. However the hot water and the shower in the bathroom didn't work really well. Moreover, I don't really like the mandatory resort fee, which includes free health spa, swimming pool and Internet, which I didn't use. I think it is better if they separate this fee and let the customer choose what they want to pay for. ”
- 01 Jan 2013 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ nice Hostel/Hostel - with Shuttle to the Strip Internet was supposed to be free, but they charged us, although the guy from the reception told us, it is free! But we had no time to fight about it.. unfriendly people on the phone. Couldn't find our reservation for 1 hour! ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ Most of the staff were lovely and the private rooms were nice, clean and cheap. I would reccomend staying here if you just wanted some time out. As for the location, they offer a free shuttle to the strip which does not operate often and does not operate all night- their claim that they will pick you up from anywhere so that you avoid drink driving is incorrect also. Basically if you are planning on partying you end up spending an additional $20 on taxis, that you may aswell pay to stay on strip ”
- 29 Dec 2012 alicia New Zealand