AAE Miami Beach Lombardy Hotel and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Cafe I had a GREAT Turkey Burger and a wonderful cup of Coffee. Staff was very kind. Location was Incredible. I was with my 30 yr old and her 9 yr old. We had a suite. We really enjoyed Our stay. A Gem for a very Good PRICE! ”
- 04 Apr 2016 Rosemary Italy
- “ Well I got what I've payed. The room was clean, old and very modest but clean. The location is awesome. There are restaurants and parks and the beach about 2 min away walking. But it is downtown and the night is very noisy. I couldn't sleep the whole night because of the noise from out side and inside someone making noise in the room in the upper level of mine. Maybe an hear phone or a noise machine would be convenient. The staff was not that good. They are not really receptive but polite. ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Anonymous
- “ The booking said 4 Bed Private Ensuite but there was only to small beds that hardly could fit two persons. The staff wasn't very interested finding a spare bed, but the fourth time we asked they found a very small extra bed for us. Very rude staff and not interested in helping with anything. ”
- 14 Feb 2016 Tobias Vestbo