AAE New York Long Term Apartment
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best first experience I have ever had outside of my home town. I met all kinds of really nice people from around the world. The staff is really friendly and nice. Especially Pierre. Deli and Bodegas are within walking distance. Subway is within 5 minutes or less from the hostel. Only takes about 30-40min to get to downtown Manhattan. Walking down the main strip will lead you to a huge mini downtown 5min away. If you are looking for a fun place and nice people then this is the place to go to. ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good location and place for New York. The owner Pierre is an excellent guy, helped me sell my car. It's 35minutes to manhattan with the subway which goes day AND night. I really enjoyed my stay there. If you are looking for a place to sleep and explore the city for a good price, this is a great place!! ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Thomas
- “ By far the best price in the city. For those of you on a budget this place is perfect for you. Close to lots of eatery. Pierre is friendly. Subway is about a few blocks away. E-Line runs 24/7. Express will get you into the city within 25 minutes. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Binh USA
- “ Was an amazing experience. A friend and I stayed in a very clean and convenient room. You could not hear anyone else's rooms noise. Very relaxing place to wind down after a long day in the city, or just to hang out in a very clean and well kept kitchen. Pierre, the owner is a very kind gentleman and is constantly making sure everything is clean and that you are happy with your accommodations. All the other guests were very respectful and we all ended up having a great time together. A+++++ ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Phil
- “ Once you arrive you will be welcomed by Pierre who is a great guy that makes your journey great. The place was very clean and the environment very comfortable. There is everything you need there: bedroom, bathroom and a kitchen. It was very surprising how clean the bathroom was and everything you needed from oil to salt was provided at the kitchen. I was also very surprised on how close the environment was to the E and F train, which helped me get back and forth to the city (Manhattan). AMAZING ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Anonymous Macedonia
- “ Stayed there for 14 days and everything was good, the environment was comfy. Also place is close to the line E. Pierre is very helpful and friendly. Beside price is excellent. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Latvia