AAE New York Long Term Apartment
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I came to New York to take a short vacation from California, and truly enjoyed my stay. The hostel is close to the subway and airport, clean, and has an excellent staff. ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Asia USA
- “ This hostel is situated pretty far from center of city) but NYC is so big, that it's not the only place from which it takes much time to get to Times Square or another part of midtown) Owner is very friendly and good guy who really cares about his reputation and always is ready to help. It's very safe to leave ur stuff in hostel, noone, besides u, has key and noone will enter ur room. If u r looking for really cheap place to stay in NYC, it definetely is!!! But don't expect much for such price! ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ The apartment is all we could ask for for the price. The cooking facilities are great and it's only a 25minute subway outside manhattan. Pierre is also a really nice guy and tried to help us out as much as possible! Cheapest genuine place to stay in New York! ”
- 14 May 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Best first experience I have ever had outside of my home town. I met all kinds of really nice people from around the world. The staff is really friendly and nice. Especially Pierre. Deli and Bodegas are within walking distance. Subway is within 5 minutes or less from the hostel. Only takes about 30-40min to get to downtown Manhattan. Walking down the main strip will lead you to a huge mini downtown 5min away. If you are looking for a fun place and nice people then this is the place to go to. ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA