AAE New York Long Term Apartment
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a good start to have the E line only a few hundred meters away, even if it took 30 minutes or more to reach some destination on Manhattan. The E line ran 24/7 and my 7 days unlimited metro card served me well. AAE was located near a supermarket that opened at 7 pm every day and provided me with fresh breed, fruit and vegetables for my breakfast. There were many fast food restaurants very close by and still quiet at night. Finally I got excellent assistance from the staff when I needed it! ”
- 15 Nov 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I came to New York to take a short vacation from California, and truly enjoyed my stay. The hostel is close to the subway and airport, clean, and has an excellent staff. ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Asia USA
- “ This hostel is situated pretty far from center of city) but NYC is so big, that it's not the only place from which it takes much time to get to Times Square or another part of midtown) Owner is very friendly and good guy who really cares about his reputation and always is ready to help. It's very safe to leave ur stuff in hostel, noone, besides u, has key and noone will enter ur room. If u r looking for really cheap place to stay in NYC, it definetely is!!! But don't expect much for such price! ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Pierre's place was fine. For the price, it was a fair place to stay for 8 days with my two friends. The washroom was often cleaned in the mornings. Since the place doesn't really accommodate too many people, you don't really get much interaction with other people. Then again, when you're staying in New York for 2 weeks, there isn't much time to spend chatting around anyway. Jamaica station was conveniently just a short walk away, so that's a plus. You might see a bug or two, no big deal. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The apartment is all we could ask for for the price. The cooking facilities are great and it's only a 25minute subway outside manhattan. Pierre is also a really nice guy and tried to help us out as much as possible! Cheapest genuine place to stay in New York! ”
- 14 May 2014 Anonymous England