AAE S.F. European Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room door could lock but the door frame looked like someone tried to break into it in the past. Window wouldn't close and it was cracked. Bed had brown coloured sheets that were itchy. ”
- 14 Sep 2016 STEVE Australia
- “ It's the cheapest hostel in San Francisco, so don't expect any luxury - it'll be exactly as promised: a bed to sleep on, a kitchen with all necessary equipments, and toilets and showers on every floor - in other words everything you need. This hostel, and especially the street its on, shows the reality of SF, so I recommend to observe and learn from it instead of complaining about it, and you'll have a great & eye opening time. I had a blast here and enjoyed my stay, will definitely come again! ”
- 15 Jun 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Horrible. Don't come here. ”
- 27 May 2016 Charity
- “ You don't pay much, so don't expect much. It's not in the best neighborhood and there are too many people in a small room. Didn't like it that much, but it was OK for a cheap night. ”
- 26 May 2016 Sandra Netherlands
- “ Room was lit, other guests were loud at times, and poor etiquette turning light on while I was sleeping. Great shower, clean bed, cheap fare, enjoyable crowd, great front desk guy, within walking distance of walgreens 2 charges I wasnt expecting since I didn't stay 2 of the nights I had booked 3 ”
- 04 May 2016 Tristan USA
- “ Although the localisation of the hostel is good (close from the centre and so) the street is horrible, I saw some people using drugs just in front of the hostel, there were a lot of homeless people and on our last day we saw even a poop on the street!!! A local told us that sometimes car windows are broken there too, so we shouldn't leave our suitcases in the car or park there. The hostel has one bathroom per floor and it doesn't look clean at all. There isn't enough lockers to put the luggage! ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Isadora Brazil