AAE S.F. European Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ my friend and me booked a 6 bed female room and it was horrible. the room was way to small for 6 people! there was no place to put the luggage and no AC! I would not recommend to book a 6 bed room ”
- 01 May 2014 Luzie Germany
- “ The place was really, really smelly. One tenant had her purse robbed and I believe that the staff didn't help her at all. The hostel was located near an area where you could bear witness to drug deals happening, crack fiends smoking crack and a lot of homeless people. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone at all. Avoid this place like the plague. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Archie Philippines
- “ VERY UNSAFE AREA.The room was dirty and had bugs. The management is rude and unhelpful, gave us dirty sheets. The area has homeless all around, our room was broken into and a french guys laptop stolen. very few lockers. This is the WORST HOSTEL in San Francisco to stay, PERIOD. ”
- 25 Nov 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ If you are looking for a fun and party-going atmosphere, then this is not the place for you. The only good thing I can say about it is that it is relatively close to a lot and has fast wifi. Besides that, young people and adventure seekers stay away! ”
- 09 Nov 2013 John USA