AAE Santa Barbara
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location. Everyone was really polite. I recommend this hostel. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Thais Brazil
- “ Good location and property, but they could take much more advantage of it. The bathrooms were very dirty, there wasn't even toilet paper (we bought and left some there) and we had to use towels on the floor because it was too dirty to step on after shower. Given what it offers (and the fact that's it's a hostel) it's very expensive. If they took better care of the house it would have been lovely, I'm sure. For now it's just dirty, smelly, with floors in bad condition. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous Greece
- “ The lady who was working here at the time (I forget her name) was very helpful. I was staying over to participate in the Santa Barbara triathlon. She helped me store my bike and cheered me on. She made pancake breakfast for all of us. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Cheryl USA
- “ Awesome Hostel, absolutely nothing to complain about. The only comment is that the shower had very little ammount of water, kind of annoying. Definetly nothing compared to the other features of the hostel. If you go to St Barbara stay there. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ You can only stay in dorms if you're a student. Since I'm not, I was offered to stay in a private. It cost me the double. free Internet access. Breakfast is not included. Downtown, greyhound and amtrak stations are 20 min walk. ”
- 14 Mar 2013 Anonymous Portugal