Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Make no mistake - this is a no-frills hotel. However, it gets the job done, and at a fraction of the cots of many other hotels in Arusha. It also has the benefit of being in the center of town, so you don't need a taxi every time you want to get anywhere. That said, the "official unofficial" hotel taxi driver, Dickson, is one of the most helpful and friendly people in the city; make sure you ask for him. Showers aren't great, WiFi is enough to get email and the restaurant is surprisingly good. ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ While not the fanciest hotel around, it is an excellent value for the money. The bed was comfortable, the breakfast was decent, and the location was right in the heart of town, a short walk from the bus station and the main shopping area. ”
- 19 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Definitely not the prettiest hotel as it was a bit run down, the bathroom door was moldy and the hotel room window did not close entirely (there was a few millimeter gap) but still not the worst hotel we stayed in Tanzania! The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was nice (toast, eggs, coffee, tea, juice, fruit). The shower had hot water. There was a wifi connection but it did not always work. ”
- 08 Oct 2012 Anonymous