ABC Guset House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed staying here, it was a little bit surreal though, the hostel was very quiet. The MERS virus might of had something to do with the lack of tourists. 8 out of the 9 nights spent there was the only guest in my dorm. Would recommend staying here and Ms Kim is a very nice landlady. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Richard England
- “ ABC guest house is a perfect place to stay in. The location is excellent very convenient for everybody who travel 1st time in korea. it is near to market, grocery stores, malls, restaurants and in subway station. Everything we need is already within the vicinity.so its hassle free! :) The owner, Ms Kim is very kind and very accommodating for every guest she has. Stayin for 1week in ABC GH is like our own home.Thank you so much & We love Ms.Kim. surely we'll come back and stay again in your GH. ”
- 09 May 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Ms. Kim is adorable and the place has a great location! One tip is that the sign is not neon and it's in black and white, so if you arrive at night it's a little hard to see! Also it's on the 4th floor, so be prepared for stairs and look up for the sign, not ground level. Would stay here again! ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very glad to live there! Very nice and convenient place, the owner is very polite and kind! She is adorable. The rooms are clean and ok. Recommend this place. Definitely go there next time! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Russia