Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is mainly oriented on track drivers. Good for people who are ok with minimum comfort (no blankets provided, no pottery in the kitchen (even spoons and forks) no common area for communication, general bathroom for men and women. Very high humidity in the rooms. The only positive thing is peacefulness (really quiet place) and good transportation to the center. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Nataliia Ukraine
- “ This hostel is mostly used by male truckdrivers in their fourties to sixties and is situated in a quarter of Prague which seems run down. There were very few people in the streets, most of them were drunk. When we (two girls, aged 20) arrived, we did not feel safe at all and were uncomfortable, so we ended up paying but not spending the night nor leaving our luggage there. Also, there were no lockers or safes and we got only one key to our dorm. The receptionist was friendly. ”
- 30 May 2014 Judith Germany
- “ It was the worst experience I have ever had in any of my Hostel Stay. According to their terms, if someone arrives later than 9 PM, they were supposed to leave the key. However, they said no after I booked the Hostel. After several email exchange they agreed that a maid would wait for us. When we arrived at midnight, we showed our booking confirmation to the maid but she was shouting at us and called the police and kick us out. We had to stay entire night in the street. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous Pakistan