Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was my first staying in hostel. and it was ok, I can't complain. I think I'll come again ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ The hostel is mainly oriented on track drivers. Good for people who are ok with minimum comfort (no blankets provided, no pottery in the kitchen (even spoons and forks) no common area for communication, general bathroom for men and women. Very high humidity in the rooms. The only positive thing is peacefulness (really quiet place) and good transportation to the center. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Nataliia Ukraine
- “ This hostel is mostly used by male truckdrivers in their fourties to sixties and is situated in a quarter of Prague which seems run down. There were very few people in the streets, most of them were drunk. When we (two girls, aged 20) arrived, we did not feel safe at all and were uncomfortable, so we ended up paying but not spending the night nor leaving our luggage there. Also, there were no lockers or safes and we got only one key to our dorm. The receptionist was friendly. ”
- 30 May 2014 Judith Germany