Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is ideal if you're not planning on spending too much time at the hostel. The rooms are small, as is the bathroom, but the location is great. You're next to the subway and in the middle of Mong Kok which is really lively. The rooms were kept clean, although I did see a cockroach in the building in general. I should note that there is an attendant downstairs by the elevator 24/7. Overall, the room was a decent place to sleep in between exploring hong kong. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good: Great location, close to MTR, 7-11 and many restaurant, markets etc. easy check-in/out process Bad: 2 of 4 elevators were down for over a week, causing big delays getting in and out. Common areas and hallways being painted with no notice to us and the smell/fumes were overwhelming. ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Won't say it was all perfect but the conditions were quite enough for one night. Despite the fact I stayed with 5 male neighbours in one block there was a lot of fun))the location is really convenient if u want to find urself in the thick of city life and most sights ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Valentina