Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of the hostel is right in the middle of Mong Kok which is great because it's very lively and there are many things to do around there. The room itself was adequate and clean. You also had a safe where you could put your personal belongings. However, on two occasions, there was no hot water when I wanted to take my shower. Otherwise, there's a "living room" but it's not exactly a lounge so you don't really get that feeling of hostel. ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ The facilities were a bit out of shape and there was random stuff lying around the place. On the other hand the huge pile of toilet paper and ten kettles in the common room were also kind of entertaining and a good ice breaker with other guest. The room was small but in Hong Kong no big space is to be expected with this price. No lockers or safety box. Location is great in a lively area near two metrolines. Laundry service was fast and comfortable. All in all I enjoyed my stay here. ”
- 23 Nov 2015 Taru Finland
- “ Very,very friendly personnel,very good atmosphere ,good price ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Robert Tomasz Poland
- “ This place is ideal if you're not planning on spending too much time at the hostel. The rooms are small, as is the bathroom, but the location is great. You're next to the subway and in the middle of Mong Kok which is really lively. The rooms were kept clean, although I did see a cockroach in the building in general. I should note that there is an attendant downstairs by the elevator 24/7. Overall, the room was a decent place to sleep in between exploring hong kong. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada