ALLGIRLZ (female only hostel)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the host is really nice ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Hong China
- “ Very good location, very close to the City centre and the tourist information centre. The staff is very helpful, free breakfast and bathroom stuff is also available. The bed is a bit soft for me though ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Tried to write the long review it deserves, unfortunately not enough space here. Good location near city centre. Really cosy furnished with love. Nicely decorated rooms. Just 2 toilets + 2 showers, but only had to wait once, so works out. Best variety of breakfast I've ever had in a hostel. Really nice and helpful owner. You get a really cosy and homelike feeling there. Nice common room/kitchen. hairdryer/hair straightener/shower gels for free use. Every day cleaning. Had a great stay! recommend ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Neele Germany
- “ The lady managing the place is very friendly and helpful. This is the best hostel I have stayed so far that have a homey feeling. Best recommended!! ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The only thing I want to say is i did not stay at this hostels after I checked in. Because it was in the underground, extremely poor facilities, not nice staff, I didn't even want to stay there one night. I will never ever book there once more. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Anonymous China