ALLGIRLZ (female only hostel)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the host is really nice ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Hong China
- “ Very good location, very close to the City centre and the tourist information centre. The staff is very helpful, free breakfast and bathroom stuff is also available. The bed is a bit soft for me though ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Tried to write the long review it deserves, unfortunately not enough space here. Good location near city centre. Really cosy furnished with love. Nicely decorated rooms. Just 2 toilets + 2 showers, but only had to wait once, so works out. Best variety of breakfast I've ever had in a hostel. Really nice and helpful owner. You get a really cosy and homelike feeling there. Nice common room/kitchen. hairdryer/hair straightener/shower gels for free use. Every day cleaning. Had a great stay! recommend ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Neele Germany
- “ The lady managing the place is very friendly and helpful. This is the best hostel I have stayed so far that have a homey feeling. Best recommended!! ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Giminna Singapore
- “ The only thing I want to say is i did not stay at this hostels after I checked in. Because it was in the underground, extremely poor facilities, not nice staff, I didn't even want to stay there one night. I will never ever book there once more. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Anonymous China
- “ For girls I definitely recommend this hostel. It was really cheap but the value was way much more than that. Breakfast was simply cereals and toast but I think sometimes they do home made bread which I enjoy very much. There were hair dryer and also the did have hair strainer and such. sometimes for several second wifi stop working but it didn't really bother me. Just for traveler who arrive later than 20 o'clock can be incovinient. I was one of them. ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous Japan