ANice Inn Universal Orlando
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Quite happy with this stay. Decent room and bathroom. only problem was no wifi unless youre in the lobby and even then its very slow ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Caitlin Australia
- “ The staff service is very very poor. Not everyone though. A LADY working on the front small and seems speak spanish probably wearing glasses(not sure though). You need to do something with this worker. from the moment that I arrived, without explain certain things about the hostel, she just frowned at me by me asking check in time, shuttle bus schedule and where to take the bus. That was the only things I asked her. I don't see any points I ever bothered her. I am very unhappy with this hostel. ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Yunji South Korea
- “ The hostel is beautiful and clean, and the bedrooms are great too, and me and my friends love the brazilian restaurant there. But, the woman who was in the desk was really rude with us, She doesn't care about being nice and explain everything right for us, It was the worst treatment ever. And the breakfast was too poor, they just give bread and cereal. And the shuttle bus for the parks has terribles times. ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ A very good hotel, 20 minutes by walk until Universal Park. The breakfast is really simple and not so good. I recommend for everyone who wants to travel to Orlando. ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Karolyne Brazil
- “ I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel and i strongly recommend for everyone that want a cheap room that is very close to the parks. ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil