AQQ Hostel Krakow
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were very surprised when we got our room, we had expected a smal room with bunk beds, but instead we got a huge room with two big beds, Big bathroom and a kitchen, so we were very happy! The location is very central and Well placed. If there is anything negative to say, it would be that the wi-fi was not Working very Well. We enjoyed our stay. -Gitte and Elin ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Gitte Denmark
- “ Pros: location, had our own bathroom and it was newly renovated and clean Cons: room was disgusting and smelled bad, internet didn't work and wasn't fixed even though i asked the staff several times during our 4 night stay ”
- 29 Sep 2012 Katarzyna
- “ I will recomend this hostel for everyone. Nice facilities, GREAT staff, awesome localization, cool atmosphere. In one word - awesome. ”
- 20 Jul 2012 Aleksandra Poland
- “ Definitely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Very comfortable and very clean. Place worth recommending, very helpful and friendly staff! Location was fantastic, bang in the center. Overall a value for money... ”
- 21 Mar 2012 Doris
- “ The hostel has perfect location and is very cheap. I really recomend it! Just for the wintre, there is insuficient heating in the rooms, so there can be cold. ”
- 15 Jan 2012 Lujza