AS House (Asakusa Smile)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have stayed here many times and will come back again. The staff are friendly and it's a good value. The location is good for sensoji and sky tree and I just happen to know this area well so I come back often. ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Jessica Japan
- “ Errebody up in these comments complaining about seeing a cockroach and I used to live in Japan a few years back and my friends warned me that I might see them anyway no matter how clean your place is. I saw a little dude on my way to the shower. We stopped and had a stare down and then he ran the hell outta there. He knew not to mess with me. Overall, I prefer cleaner places, but for the price and location it was worth it. I was barely there anyway. ”
- 26 Nov 2016 Meghann USA
- “ First time at a hostel in Japan, been to many in Korea. Not too difficult to find since they give you clear instructions (with videos) but I got lost and it still took awhile. The place itself didn't look the best and I felt dirty being in there. You get what you pay for. Wouldn't do it again. ”
- 09 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA