AS House (Asakusa Smile)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just 7 minutes from Asakusa Station, close to Skytree and Sensoji. Lots Restaurants and convenience stores abound. Staff were nice. Lockers were provided. The kitchen just had microwaves and showers were only on 2nd floor. Not the most modern. ”
- 17 Apr 2018 Anonymous Germany
- “ I have stayed here many times and will come back again. The staff are friendly and it's a good value. The location is good for sensoji and sky tree and I just happen to know this area well so I come back often. ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Jessica Japan
- “ Errebody up in these comments complaining about seeing a cockroach and I used to live in Japan a few years back and my friends warned me that I might see them anyway no matter how clean your place is. I saw a little dude on my way to the shower. We stopped and had a stare down and then he ran the hell outta there. He knew not to mess with me. Overall, I prefer cleaner places, but for the price and location it was worth it. I was barely there anyway. ”
- 26 Nov 2016 Meghann USA
- “ First time at a hostel in Japan, been to many in Korea. Not too difficult to find since they give you clear instructions (with videos) but I got lost and it still took awhile. The place itself didn't look the best and I felt dirty being in there. You get what you pay for. Wouldn't do it again. ”
- 09 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA