AS House (Asakusa Smile)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have stayed here many times and will come back again. The staff are friendly and it's a good value. The location is good for sensoji and sky tree and I just happen to know this area well so I come back often. ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Jessica Japan
- “ Errebody up in these comments complaining about seeing a cockroach and I used to live in Japan a few years back and my friends warned me that I might see them anyway no matter how clean your place is. I saw a little dude on my way to the shower. We stopped and had a stare down and then he ran the hell outta there. He knew not to mess with me. Overall, I prefer cleaner places, but for the price and location it was worth it. I was barely there anyway. ”
- 26 Nov 2016 Meghann USA
- “ First time at a hostel in Japan, been to many in Korea. Not too difficult to find since they give you clear instructions (with videos) but I got lost and it still took awhile. The place itself didn't look the best and I felt dirty being in there. You get what you pay for. Wouldn't do it again. ”
- 09 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was not clean and it was smelly ”
- 26 May 2016 Ka Yee Hong Kong
- “ I've stayed at this hostel many times. You get a free drink ticket at the bar when you check in. It's very neat Tokyo sky tree and it's not too far from the closest subway station. The house has a locked door. But it is hard to lock and many towns the door was wide open when I went back. I was a bit disappointed this time. The bathroom never had toilet paper and the trash can always seemed full. There are no curtains on bunks so when someone turned the light on at 2am it was infuriating. ”
- 01 May 2016 Jessica Japan
- “ The second building, the bekkan, no staff was there and everybody could come in - that means no security and nobody for explain something. Very simpel rooms and uncharitably written information notes on the wall. ”
- 30 Mar 2016 Annett Germany