AS House (Asakusa Smile)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you're in the old building of this hostel you might be lucky, but the new building is a pain in the ass. It's about five minutes walking distance, which doesn't sound bad, but if you have to wake up early in the morning you don't really want to walk in the opposite direction of the train station to give back your key. If you needed to rent a towel, same story. Worst is that the new building has only one shower, and when I stayed there were about 30 people. Waiting times even at 6 am/ 12am ”
- 25 Mar 2015 Anonymous Japan
- “ Worst place I have ever stayed at. Will not recommend even to my enemies. ”
- 24 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Asakusa Smile was a great start to our trip! The atmosphere to this hostel and the bar attached is that of friendliness and fun. The rooms were clean and nicely situated. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA