AS House (Asakusa Smile)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay! Had a dryer and laundry which was great, excellent kitchen, and nice simple sleeping facilities. Would recommend for the savvy traveller. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Natasha
- “ It's an ok hostel, but kind of rund down with a not so inviting atmosphere. They are super strict about not smoking in the rooms (which is nice) but have smoking bar in the ground floor, that you can smell through the building. Some machine (possibly ventilation?) went off loudly every 20 minutes, also during the night. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ If you're in the old building of this hostel you might be lucky, but the new building is a pain in the ass. It's about five minutes walking distance, which doesn't sound bad, but if you have to wake up early in the morning you don't really want to walk in the opposite direction of the train station to give back your key. If you needed to rent a towel, same story. Worst is that the new building has only one shower, and when I stayed there were about 30 people. Waiting times even at 6 am/ 12am ”
- 25 Mar 2015 Anonymous Japan
- “ Worst place I have ever stayed at. Will not recommend even to my enemies. ”
- 24 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA