AWA Chicago City Center Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very nicely maintained place. Complete value for money. ”
- 23 Feb 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Excellent location! The staff were very friendly. Even got 'hello's' from the maids everyday. Appreciated the free wifi and would have appreciated the free parking if we had a car. Room was a bit small but it was comfortable for 2 people, and can't really be helped anyway. Will definitely yay here again and recommend it! ”
- 07 May 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ It's a Motel not a Hostel. I booked the Twin Ensuite (AWA Chicago web site says "TWIN ENSUITE Sleeps 2 people.2 queen beds"). The receptionist said that it was wrong and that it was 1 king bed. A Twin Ensuite is 1 king bed. Hostels.com charges a reservation but at the Motel they said it was Hotels.com fee and additional to that the cost per night was additional to that "fee". Room was not prepared till 15:00 when we specified we were arriving 11:00 am. Complete disaster. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Anonymous Argentina