AWA Miami Hotel and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This facility is not a true Hostel. It's an old run down hotel on the edge of downtown, near free public trans, a city park and beach. 1 washer/dryer for the bldg (4 or 5 story). The rate is per room, solo pay the full rate; if 2 split the fee. Some rooms have a dorm style refrig and small microwave. Hot water worked 3 out of 7 day stay. Bed, sm chair, toilet, shower, sink, closet. Bldg HVAC system smells (cigs and mold?). Linen clean but very worn. Hskpr trustworthy. Sm food store nxt door. ”
- 16 Apr 2013 Suzanne Canada
- “ That smells the humidity and the mould in corridors and chamber, windows are extremely dirty and impossible to open. No shutters in the windows which are oriented south. As a result, we have to put the air conditioning (very noisy) all the time. And especially, the parking lot indicated in the announcement is PAYING ($20 a day). Only good surprise : the wifi works in the rooms. ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Basile France
- “ not very clean, air-conditioner was very loud, staff was not very helpful ”
- 17 Nov 2012 Sarah Switzerland