AWA Seattle City Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This Travelodge is old, but very clean and comfortable. The staff was very accommodating when I asked to switch rooms on my first night due to a noisy ice machine across the hall. It's a short walk from the hotel to several points of interest, including the waterfront and Pike Place Market. I was in town for a wedding in Capital Hill and the location of this hotel was perfect for getting around. I would certainly stay here again. ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Anne USA
- “ We booked the Deluxe Suite with Enauite bathroom for 5 people and were placed in a smaller than average hotel room with a roll away bed as the "Deluxe Suite" for 5 people does not exist. The description of the room is very misleading. As soon as we checked into the room, there was trash on the floor, hair in the sink, and 2 shards of glass on the bathroom floor. The staff was very apologetic and re cleaned the floors. Breakfast was average tasting but a bit variety of hot and cold items. ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location and helpful staff. ”
- 28 Mar 2015 Kelli USA
- “ Well, it was very nice place to stay in and also I felt comfortable when I lived in. ”
- 15 Mar 2015 SALIH