AWA Seattle Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay if you don't mind small (but cozy) rooms! Very close to campus. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ I stayed here for the first time and would return. While it is a bit of a bus ride from downtown (e.g., if you use Amtrak or a bus), I liked the university location. The facilities were nicer and more private--because it is a private room but a shared bath--than the typical hostel. Nice towels, the room was large and had a sink in it, and the bed softness and bed linens were lovely. The staff were very friendly. Only drawback= the stairs, no elevator. But the staff helped carry my suitcase up. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ My only complaint. Some of the rooms are directly above a greasy restaurant. My room had a continual grease odor that does not go away. ”
- 03 Nov 2012 John USA