AWA Seattle Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This whole experience is awful. I Booked with cancellation protection but was put through every hoop to try to cancel. Their site would not connect via mobile device and the property never answers the phone. I tried no less than 20 times over 3 days and the one time I did reach a person, they couldnt help me and took my info promising a call back. That call has never come. Then due to all the delays, once I finally did get a response they said it was too late to cancel. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Thomas Canada
- “ Had a few spider webs above our bed, breakfast did not get refilled once something was empty, cleaning ladys were very friendly, bathrooms were very clean and in great condition, only one out of two bathrooms worked on the 3rd floor, bad smell in room, location was ok ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Susanna Austria
- “ When we arrived, we were informed that we had to change rooms midway through our stay because the hostel had overbooked. The check in girl was unapologetic about this. Our second room was twice the size, so that was nice. Towels were provided, but I would recommend bringing your own blanket since some of the sheets had strange stains on them. There is no free parking; pay parking around the hostel is for every 2 hours until 8pm. Despite everything, we still had a good stay for a decent price. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This place is right on University of Washington campus and a short bus ride to downtown ”
- 21 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ More Hotel then Hostel ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Anonymous Belgium