Aaran House Tourist Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Aaran House Hostel was perfect - spotlessly clean, helpful staff and great value for money, particularly for an ensuite twin room. The location is also excellent. I would highly recommend it to others! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Lovely, clean room with clean bathrooms to match. The owner is a very friendly lady who is only too happy to help guests find their way around town or even just have a chat. Good wifi, no kitchen or laundry. Location was good, although Cork isn't huge so this was not going to be an issue regardless. Overall, a pleasant experience ad we would definitely stay again. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ This was a great hotel. The owner was very friendly. It was very clean. I loved it. ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Tamela USA
- “ Tracy was lovely, it was your average musty funky hostel. A tad pricy for a lower end hostel but provided what any hostel does in the end, a place to sleep at a price that wont completely break you. ”
- 16 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ very small hostel, not big enough eating and social area, but great location ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA