Aaran House Tourist Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Aaran House Hostel was perfect - spotlessly clean, helpful staff and great value for money, particularly for an ensuite twin room. The location is also excellent. I would highly recommend it to others! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Lovely, clean room with clean bathrooms to match. The owner is a very friendly lady who is only too happy to help guests find their way around town or even just have a chat. Good wifi, no kitchen or laundry. Location was good, although Cork isn't huge so this was not going to be an issue regardless. Overall, a pleasant experience ad we would definitely stay again. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ This was a great hotel. The owner was very friendly. It was very clean. I loved it. ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Tamela USA
- “ Tracy was lovely, it was your average musty funky hostel. A tad pricy for a lower end hostel but provided what any hostel does in the end, a place to sleep at a price that wont completely break you. ”
- 16 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ very small hostel, not big enough eating and social area, but great location ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved it! Check in times can be kind of inconvenient but don't let that stop you from staying there. It's grat and the owner is wonderful. We were both sick while I was there and she came up and gave me some cough drops before bed. So sweet! ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada