Abbasi Palace Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! Each room has it's own bathroom and prices are amazing for what you get. Great location in the middle of a very non-touristy part of Amman. Might not be a good location for someone who doesn't speak Arabic, though. One room we got had a problem with the lock, but besides that, we had no problems. Definitely would recommend staying there. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Pretty great hostel overall. Rooms were big, had AC, and even had their own bathrooms. Definitely one of the best values for my money - normally cheap hostels have shared bathrooms. The breakfast wasn't great, but not awful. Mainly just breads and some veggies. It's in a really cool part of Amman (where all the locals shop), but kind of far away from any of the touristy stuff. The staff is extremely nice - one woman speaks English well, but the others don't - so it helps if you speak Arabic ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ There are some leaks in the window, really very cold at night. Staffs really nice and helpful, with good location. ”
- 31 Dec 2011 Anonymous