Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everyone at the reception desk was polite and very open to helping me re-map my travel plans for the next day! Many thanks! The showers were hot and breakfast was amazing!!! ”
- 05 Sep 2018 Bridget USA
- “ i`m Korean, i was stayed 2 days in abbey court hostel. This hostel was Friendly staff, Nice located, comfortable bed. what a wonderful combination! i would like to go someday, if i`ll visit to dublin. it was an excellent choice for me. ”
- 25 Aug 2018 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I was only there one night, but Abbey Court was in a great central location, the staff was welcoming knowledgeable and friendly, and the breakfast was good too. ”
- 16 May 2018 Marian Canada
“ The staff were great and really helpful. I had to switch rooms between my two nights, and they waived the check fee for me to hold my things during the day in between. The location is awesome, really close to the city center and just a few blocks from the AirLink bus direct to the airport. A couple weird smells and the lockers under the beds are completely not secure, but the rooms are all locked with a key card. ”
Thanks for the review :)
- 10 Nov 2017 Hannah USA
“ Loved it! Spent a few days around Ireland, managed to have two separate stays in Dublin, booked Abbey Court twice! Also, highly recommend the Backpacker's Pubcrawl:) ”
Wonderful! Thank you :)
- 29 Oct 2017 Marie Canada
“ Helpful, knowledgable and friendly staff. ”
- 24 Oct 2017 Joanne England
“ was warmley welcomed and felt super comfortable the whole stay! will definetaly come back! ”
Great to hear. Thank you!
- 25 Sep 2017 Isabella Austria