Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed 3 nights... the room a little small but it was ok, really great staff and very helpful! ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Roxana Croatia
- “ Ideal location, very close to city center. Rooms and bathrooms were adequate. Free breakfast every morning was great! Good lounge areas and wifi access. Overall a good experience. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Matthew USA
- “ I would stay here again and again! It was my first hostel experience and first time traveling around Europe on my own. The staff was super friendly and the hostel was very clean. I was in a mixed 6 person dorm and had no problems. The staff answered all of my questions and were always available. The beds seemed clean and I always saw staff cleaning bathrooms & rooms throughout the day. The location is unbeatable and compared to other hostels I looked at, Abbey's was way closer to the fun stuff. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Aubrie USA
- “ a very average Hostel with rather old Facilities. Nothing special. The best of it is its location, which is very central. but this makes the room also quite noise, if the window is towards the street/river. Staff fluctuates strongly, from very nice to grumpy. WIFI (as usual in hostels) is not working reliable and didn't work in my room and best in the staircase. The lockers in the room are a joke! ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Not really clean if you ask me. And it's quite loud at night ”
- 10 May 2014 Laurent France
- “ Nice hostel, nice staff, a lots of information for tourists about Dublin... ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic