Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed our stay even if it was only 1 night. We found the receptionist welcoming and friendly and the location very convenient. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Rosa Maria Italy
- “ I go with my friends in a six people suite. It's very noisy if we keep the window open, and very hot if we close it. Our roommates come back very late and they are very messy. The room smells after two days because of the sweat. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Kai Sum Hong Kong
- “ Worst (of 3) place I stayed in Dublin. I was on the top floor & the window didn't open. Fan was broken & dusty. "Locker" under my bed had no lid. Myself & others couldn't connect to wifi even in the computer room. Women's wc broken on my floor. Trash in wc on another floor was overflowing with used feminine products & toothpaste was all over the sink. Eventually staff cleaned bathroom but not in the 4 hours between check-out & check-in. I wouldn't stay here again, but the location was great. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I loved the facilities in this place. There were a few things that needed fixing...hot water in one of the showers. This hostel is very big so there are a lot of people walking around from floor to floor. I loved the location and the staff were amazing. Especially that cute little blonde boy. CHEERS ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Jaime Marie USA