Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were great and really helpful. I had to switch rooms between my two nights, and they waived the check fee for me to hold my things during the day in between. The location is awesome, really close to the city center and just a few blocks from the AirLink bus direct to the airport. A couple weird smells and the lockers under the beds are completely not secure, but the rooms are all locked with a key card. ”
- 10 Nov 2017 Hannah USA
“ Loved it! Spent a few days around Ireland, managed to have two separate stays in Dublin, booked Abbey Court twice! Also, highly recommend the Backpacker's Pubcrawl:) ”
Wonderful! Thank you :)
- 29 Oct 2017 Marie Canada
“ Helpful, knowledgable and friendly staff. ”
- 24 Oct 2017 Joanne England
“ was warmley welcomed and felt super comfortable the whole stay! will definetaly come back! ”
Great to hear. Thank you!
- 25 Sep 2017 Isabella Austria
“ The hostel itself was fine. Bathroom could do with some cleaning, but wasn't too bad. ”
- 21 Aug 2017 Anonymous Netherlands
“ Lockers under the bed could be more secure for storage but otherwise everything was good. ”
Taken into account thank you!
- 29 Jul 2017 Anonymous Ireland
“ Beautiful place, staff is smiling ”
- 17 Jun 2017 GRUSON France
- “ Hostels location was great! Bus stop to the airport was close and city centrum as well. Stuff was very nice and welcoming. But because of a big room sleeping was not so good at all time because of loud roommates and people walking outside the hallways. ”
- 06 Mar 2017 Roosa Finland
- “ Thank you for the staff member who,at 2.50am,let me change rooms because of the world's loundest snorer. ”
- 06 Mar 2017 Anonymous England
- “ No hot water, air in the hostel very humid (maybe because of mold). Trouble flushing the toilets. But reception was always very friendly!!! ”
- 27 Jan 2017 Emilia Finland