Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ a very average Hostel with rather old Facilities. Nothing special. The best of it is its location, which is very central. but this makes the room also quite noise, if the window is towards the street/river. Staff fluctuates strongly, from very nice to grumpy. WIFI (as usual in hostels) is not working reliable and didn't work in my room and best in the staircase. The lockers in the room are a joke! ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Not really clean if you ask me. And it's quite loud at night ”
- 10 May 2014 Laurent France
- “ Nice hostel, nice staff, a lots of information for tourists about Dublin... ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ We enjoyed our stay even if it was only 1 night. We found the receptionist welcoming and friendly and the location very convenient. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Rosa Maria Italy
- “ I go with my friends in a six people suite. It's very noisy if we keep the window open, and very hot if we close it. Our roommates come back very late and they are very messy. The room smells after two days because of the sweat. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Kai Sum Hong Kong
- “ Worst (of 3) place I stayed in Dublin. I was on the top floor & the window didn't open. Fan was broken & dusty. "Locker" under my bed had no lid. Myself & others couldn't connect to wifi even in the computer room. Women's wc broken on my floor. Trash in wc on another floor was overflowing with used feminine products & toothpaste was all over the sink. Eventually staff cleaned bathroom but not in the 4 hours between check-out & check-in. I wouldn't stay here again, but the location was great. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA