Abercorn House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When I booked the Abercon Hostel, I expected that there is going to be an equipped kitchen so I can cook my food and save some money from eating outside.Indeed there were many kitchens,but NONE of them had a frypan or a saucepan, or a baking pan.Eventually, I had to buy cooked food and I came out of budget.It is the first time I visit a hostel that has a kitchen but not any equipment for cooking. I don't think that a 5 or 10£ frypan is a significant cost for the hostel to cover. ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Athanasios Greece
- “ Great value for money, clean and in a convenient location. We stayed in a twin room with en-suite which was comfortable, albeit small. The only thing we would have liked was a kettle in the room, although there is access to a kettle/microwave in shared kitchen. This is good, basic accommodation, in a central location, minutes from Hammersmith Tube. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Vhari
- “ We (33 and 60 yrs old) came there 6 years ago but the building was made all over to a brand new hostel/hotel. The staff was vert nice and helpful. The facilities were much better and the room looked great. Sécurité is 100% reliable. BUT we would have needed SEATS and a table in pour private ensuite! The matresses are notre the n'est either. Not much effort to get 20/20. We will come back without hesitation. Kudos to Barzan from the staff. Wifi is not free, still.... ”
- 05 May 2015 Anonymous France