Abercorn House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The toilets are dirty, the corridors are extremely cold, there is no soap for cleaning our plates, the showers are cold we should have warm water especially during the winter, there are no mirrors in the rooms, if you share the room with another person, we should have two keys, and not only one. ”
- 19 Jan 2015 Léa Raïssa France
- “ Booked four beds in a four bed room. Got allocated in several different rooms. Lazy staff, very unhelpful. Long term visitors with lots of stuff in the rooms. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Daniel Sweden
- “ This is a very noisy house.Noisy doors, thin walls, etc.The furniture is very cheap and not very comfortable. One example: Only ceiling lamps. No bedside lamps, etc. Showers were not hot (temperature could not be regulated). There are other hostels that cost the same and are much better (in London!!!). I bought ear pads. Did not help much. It was really noisy.Many noisy Spanish people. Cleaning staff cleaned at 4 in the morning. Very noisy staff. Accommodation can not be recommended.Expensive! ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Maria Germany
- “ It was a good hostel with perfect location - nothing special though. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Rory New Zealand
- “ No elevator (at least that I could find). I could not believe how much noise carried inside the hostel, I think perhaps I heard ever door close throughout the entire floor I was on and I certainly heard every foot step on the stairs. Made it difficult to sleep. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA