Abercorn House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not a hostel - in case you need a place to JUST SLEEP it's fine. But never ever consider that as a hostel! No atmosphere for backpackers. ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ On net was mentioned free wifi while booking but have to pay for wifi on hourly basis. Also not clear cut mention on common bathrooms. ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Pratibha India
- “ Don´t book this!!! It is a total rip off! Trying to check in the manager let us pay first (!!!!) then told us that we couldn´t stay here, because the hostel was overbooked. Told us he had a nicer place, it would be an upgrade for us. You couldn´t lock the doors, it was loud (120 decibel), unable to sleep, no ventilation, in case of fire you probably would have died there. Abercorn puts the blame on us. Try to get my money back for weeks now. Treat us like idiots. DONT BOOK!!!! ”
- 28 Jun 2016 Katharina Germany