Abercorn House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We (33 and 60 yrs old) came there 6 years ago but the building was made all over to a brand new hostel/hotel. The staff was vert nice and helpful. The facilities were much better and the room looked great. Sécurité is 100% reliable. BUT we would have needed SEATS and a table in pour private ensuite! The matresses are notre the n'est either. Not much effort to get 20/20. We will come back without hesitation. Kudos to Barzan from the staff. Wifi is not free, still.... ”
- 05 May 2015 Anonymous France
- “ The toilets are dirty, the corridors are extremely cold, there is no soap for cleaning our plates, the showers are cold we should have warm water especially during the winter, there are no mirrors in the rooms, if you share the room with another person, we should have two keys, and not only one. ”
- 19 Jan 2015 Léa Raïssa France
- “ Booked four beds in a four bed room. Got allocated in several different rooms. Lazy staff, very unhelpful. Long term visitors with lots of stuff in the rooms. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Daniel Sweden
- “ This is a very noisy house.Noisy doors, thin walls, etc.The furniture is very cheap and not very comfortable. One example: Only ceiling lamps. No bedside lamps, etc. Showers were not hot (temperature could not be regulated). There are other hostels that cost the same and are much better (in London!!!). I bought ear pads. Did not help much. It was really noisy.Many noisy Spanish people. Cleaning staff cleaned at 4 in the morning. Very noisy staff. Accommodation can not be recommended.Expensive! ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Maria Germany
- “ It was a good hostel with perfect location - nothing special though. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Rory New Zealand