Abercorn House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great value for money, clean and in a convenient location. We stayed in a twin room with en-suite which was comfortable, albeit small. The only thing we would have liked was a kettle in the room, although there is access to a kettle/microwave in shared kitchen. This is good, basic accommodation, in a central location, minutes from Hammersmith Tube. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Vhari
- “ We (33 and 60 yrs old) came there 6 years ago but the building was made all over to a brand new hostel/hotel. The staff was vert nice and helpful. The facilities were much better and the room looked great. Sécurité is 100% reliable. BUT we would have needed SEATS and a table in pour private ensuite! The matresses are notre the n'est either. Not much effort to get 20/20. We will come back without hesitation. Kudos to Barzan from the staff. Wifi is not free, still.... ”
- 05 May 2015 Anonymous France
- “ The toilets are dirty, the corridors are extremely cold, there is no soap for cleaning our plates, the showers are cold we should have warm water especially during the winter, there are no mirrors in the rooms, if you share the room with another person, we should have two keys, and not only one. ”
- 19 Jan 2015 Léa Raïssa France
- “ Booked four beds in a four bed room. Got allocated in several different rooms. Lazy staff, very unhelpful. Long term visitors with lots of stuff in the rooms. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Daniel Sweden