Abercorn House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, far from the center, but close to metro and bus station. There are also a few nice restaurants and bars around. The hostel looks quite clean overall. The main problem was the temperature - way too hot for a having decent sleep, even with the window open. There is too much noise in the morning from the slamming doors and from a construction building nearby (even in the weekend). Not to much to do in the hostel, other than chilling a bit in the open terrace. Overall, good stay. ”
- 06 May 2016 Anonymous Romania
- “ I had a wonderful time at the hostel. The hostess Monica is a lovely person and can provide valuable tips about the city. The hostel is cosy and clean. ”
- 04 May 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Is what I expected for the price, reasonably well located, next to Hammersmith stop but very calm atmosphere and pretty clean. So I'm happy with my choice. Showers are mixed and don't have any place inside to hung the clothes. The staff was correct, but they could be more friendly. ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ When I booked the Abercon Hostel, I expected that there is going to be an equipped kitchen so I can cook my food and save some money from eating outside.Indeed there were many kitchens,but NONE of them had a frypan or a saucepan, or a baking pan.Eventually, I had to buy cooked food and I came out of budget.It is the first time I visit a hostel that has a kitchen but not any equipment for cooking. I don't think that a 5 or 10£ frypan is a significant cost for the hostel to cover. ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Athanasios Greece
- “ Great value for money, clean and in a convenient location. We stayed in a twin room with en-suite which was comfortable, albeit small. The only thing we would have liked was a kettle in the room, although there is access to a kettle/microwave in shared kitchen. This is good, basic accommodation, in a central location, minutes from Hammersmith Tube. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Vhari