Abercorn House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not a hostel - in case you need a place to JUST SLEEP it's fine. But never ever consider that as a hostel! No atmosphere for backpackers. ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ On net was mentioned free wifi while booking but have to pay for wifi on hourly basis. Also not clear cut mention on common bathrooms. ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Pratibha India
- “ Don´t book this!!! It is a total rip off! Trying to check in the manager let us pay first (!!!!) then told us that we couldn´t stay here, because the hostel was overbooked. Told us he had a nicer place, it would be an upgrade for us. You couldn´t lock the doors, it was loud (120 decibel), unable to sleep, no ventilation, in case of fire you probably would have died there. Abercorn puts the blame on us. Try to get my money back for weeks now. Treat us like idiots. DONT BOOK!!!! ”
- 28 Jun 2016 Katharina Germany
- “ Tucked away on a side street it's nevertheless close to everything Hammersmith has to offer. The construction next door is winding down. No individual lockers in the room. Modern bathroom and kitchen facilities but, oddly enough, no pots & pans or cooking utensils in the latter. I enjoyed the relaxed/quiet ambience but those seeking a more social/festive atmosphere may be served better elsewhere. ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA