Abercrombie's Farrington Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was ok, but the heating is a bit weird and the location is not the best. A bit expensive, but I guess it's because it's Boston. Next time I'd take something closer to the center. ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ you get what you pay for. It was the cheapest Lodging possibility that we could find. The Staff was very nice, but is was verly loud at night and we couldn't close the shutters properly so we weren't able to darken the room. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Jonas Germany
- “ This place is horrible! It's dirty and one of the guys is very unpolite (he wanted me to wait outside in the cold for two hours). There was a fight in the night and nobody was there to intervene. Never again. Never. ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Albert Switzerland
- “ The location is good. It's very convenient to get there by subway. The room is dark and damp. The handle of the door didn't work well, so we almost locked ourselves in the room. I won't be there next time. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anonymous China
- “ I had a very bad experience spending the night in this hostel. The room was smelly and i could not open the window because of AC unit. No soap bar in the bathroom, very very old house etc... The worst of all, i could not even sleep in the first room because of bedbugs. They refunded the money and gave us a bigger but not better room I would seek alternative place and never go there again. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Anonymous Azerbaijan