Abercrombie's Farrington Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was a mouse in my room (even eating my cereal bars) and the whole building squeaks when someone walks in during the night. There was ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Thiago Brazil
- “ Need to change the Mattresses urgently really uncomfortable as they have completely worn out and have practically got a permanent dents in the mattresses making them a real pain to sleep in. apart from this no other complaints about this place.. Staff is really friendly.. Good value for money at an excellent location. Close to hotels bars and the T. ”
- 08 Sep 2015 Moied India
- “ Hostel is better on photos at hostels.com than in real life our room cost 72 $ per night for 1 person, but price should be 30 not more ! The room was creepy and there were cockroaches. NEVER EVER ! ”
- 24 Aug 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Great location, very easy to get downtown as the train is only a five minute walk away. The place was quite old and was a it hot but it was pretty clean and tidy and we loved our stay! ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Jennifer