Aberdeen Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The value is expensive(20 Pounds for students) But there is no another hostel in Aberdeen, so it is okay. I liked it, staff was good, showers were clean, location is okay(yo can walk 15 mins to the centre and there is a bus stop in front of it) Kitchen was more than enough, there was a table and seats in the yard that you can socialize. So it was a good hostel. ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ No lockers, no plugs in the rooms - just one on the whole level Showers are more water dropping then a shower Breakfast is average but extra and staff is mostly not really motivated. And inside everythings old but the beds and the doorlocks. City is 30 minutes away! Too expensive for service but kitchen is not bad! Keycard you have to activate new everyday - when all the machines are working! ”
- 04 Jul 2012 Tobias
- “ BIg rooms, high ceilings, parking available, convenient location. ”
- 21 Jun 2012 Tatiana
- “ Overall a well organised hostel. One feature that would make it 5 out of 5 would be a place to securely store your valuables and luggage. As a tip to any traveller, you can however store your luggage at the Aberdeen train station from the hours of 0730 to 2130 seven days a week at a moderate daily fee depending on size. Overall 4 out of 5 ”
- 21 Jun 2012 Peter