Aberdeen Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was one of worst I have ever stayed in and I have been to a couple dozen hostels. I arrived and the staff was having a nice wee chat and finished their conversation before assisting me. When I climbed to the 4th floor to my room, the bed sheets had something sticky on them and there was hair stuck to it, so I had to run back down to reception. They didn't have lockers in the room nor did they have a place to store passports or electronics. They charge for £1 each hour of wifi. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ There wasn't a locker to safe the things even the basic. And the internet wireless is not free, cost 3 pounds per hour. Many times was missing toilet paper and the toilet was clogged all the time. There are only 01 machine for the guests and 01 for staff and had time to use it, just after 19 HS. But anyway in the end I had good time and I made friends over there. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Aleks Brazil
- “ The value is expensive(20 Pounds for students) But there is no another hostel in Aberdeen, so it is okay. I liked it, staff was good, showers were clean, location is okay(yo can walk 15 mins to the centre and there is a bus stop in front of it) Kitchen was more than enough, there was a table and seats in the yard that you can socialize. So it was a good hostel. ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Anonymous Turkey