Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Musty smell covered up by lots of air fresheners. Beds were fine, good lockers. Decent kitchen, self serve average breakfast. Common area a bit dark, not many people around. Not a great location, tram is hard to navigate because stops are not clearly marked. Only stayed one night, would not recommend. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 danna USA
- “ Loved this hostel. Probably my favorite during my entire trip. The staff were awesome and really knowledgeable and helpful. Lockers were a bit small. Great atmosphere and fantastic for meeting people. Big common area with kitchen that is well stocked. Breakfast provided in the morning. Staff work hard to keep the place clean and an awesome value for money. Highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ a perfect hostel cool stuff and people, who help you with everything and they know a lot about cool places to eat and go out I was really surprised about Antwerp and I think i wouldn't be so impressed if I stayed in another hostel stay longer and enjoy the cool atmosphere ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Harald Austria
- “ We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel! The owners have great recommendations for local bars! ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Jonas Germany
- “ Yes, it was good. We arrived late which served a problem but this hostel is a good choice. The owner has good knowledge of the city and the facilities were very good (apart from the shower temperature). After 10 minutes inside i already knew this was going to be a excellent stay. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Nick Netherlands
- “ amazing, stylish hostel with friendly hosts! ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong