Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a good time at abhostel! ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Sven Germany
- “ I loved staying at AB Hostel, as soon as i walked in the door i felt comfortable, welcomed and at home! From offering dinner, to an amazing breakfast, friendly staff, games to play, happy hour! Loved the hammocks! Everyone was very welcoming and friendly! ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I have never felt so welcomed the second I stepped into a hostel before. Bridget and Greg are the friendliest people who are very willing to make sure your stay in Antwerp is great. They give so many great suggestions for things to do in the city you are guaranteed to have a good time. If you are planning on going to Antwerp you definitely need to stay here. ”
- 19 May 2015 Ian Canada
- “ Musty smell covered up by lots of air fresheners. Beds were fine, good lockers. Decent kitchen, self serve average breakfast. Common area a bit dark, not many people around. Not a great location, tram is hard to navigate because stops are not clearly marked. Only stayed one night, would not recommend. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 danna USA
- “ Loved this hostel. Probably my favorite during my entire trip. The staff were awesome and really knowledgeable and helpful. Lockers were a bit small. Great atmosphere and fantastic for meeting people. Big common area with kitchen that is well stocked. Breakfast provided in the morning. Staff work hard to keep the place clean and an awesome value for money. Highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA