Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful little hostel with lovely owners and staff that are genuinely interested in ensuring you have a nice stay in Antwerp. Liked: Nightly cheap Belgian beer tasting in the kitchen/bar area! Disliked: Need to catch the tram into the centre (juuust too far to walk each time) ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ My first impression was: This looks nice and cosy. Like a big living room. And thats's how it is. Like a big family. You feel secure, you have your locker, your Code for the room and downstairs is the kitchen where you can meet the other guests. And of course there are the very nice owners: Greg made me a pancake and told me about his apple trees in his backyard. But don't forget the employess: Evan and Olga. Two people with my type of Humor - and the one night, was nearly live changing. ”
- 24 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Had a good time at abhostel! ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Sven Germany
- “ I loved staying at AB Hostel, as soon as i walked in the door i felt comfortable, welcomed and at home! From offering dinner, to an amazing breakfast, friendly staff, games to play, happy hour! Loved the hammocks! Everyone was very welcoming and friendly! ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I really enjoyed this hostel. It's right next to the 10 tram line, has free laundry, a friendly bar, decent kitchen (kinda small fridge) and had a great backpackers atmosphere. The staff is friendly and helpful and even draw out maps for you. There is plenty of room in the larger dorms. The showers don't have adjustable temperature--it's just lukewarm, but at least it's not push button like so many others in Europe. One of the best hostels I've been in so far. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I have never felt so welcomed the second I stepped into a hostel before. Bridget and Greg are the friendliest people who are very willing to make sure your stay in Antwerp is great. They give so many great suggestions for things to do in the city you are guaranteed to have a good time. If you are planning on going to Antwerp you definitely need to stay here. ”
- 19 May 2015 Ian Canada