Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff there is nice, friend, and helpful! The breakfast and the bar are nice! Just remind that you would have to go "through" the bar zone if you wanted to take a shower. And the arrangement of the rooms are kind of wierd that people living in other rooms would have to pass through our room to get into their rooms! Some of my friends don't like it but that's ok for me. For me it's a nice place to stay! ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Free breakfast with eggs, toasts, many peanut spreads, jelly, coffee and milk. Nice hosts as long as you follow the rules. Close to buses and trams. Like many I was there for the gymnastics championships and the place was booked completely. And it was very close to the Sports Palace. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I really liked this hostel. I'd stayed in this hostel early september 2013. The couple that run the hostel were very friendly and helpful. The place has a lot of room and the creativity of the decorations was really cool. Id say the only downside to this hostel is that's a bit far from the city center, about a half hour walk and that's a bit a problem since the trams run until 12:30 or so at night. But that being said i'd stay in it again if i go again to Antwerp ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Juan Puerto Rico
- “ My wife and I really enjoyed staying at Abhostel and being welcomed by Bridget was a bonus. She made us feel welcome and gave us ideas of places to visit and eat. We had a private room, which was plenty big and it had awesome chalk art on the walls. The bathrooms are shared, so as long as you are OK with that, then there are no problems. Breakfast is included and it's a cool setup where you prepare it yourself (eggs, toast, coffee, etc). ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ First impression, bad smell inside the hostel, probably because of humidity. There's one shared male/female bathroom on the ground floor, so coming down from the 1st floor was really annoying. Otherwise, interior in the whole hostel and especially in the kitchen is very interesting. Stuff was quite friendly, also gave me free maps what was really helpful. General opinion is that price is a bit high for what they offer. ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Anonymous Serbia
- “ The toilettes were not really clean and the showers too. But the rest was really good. The room we had were beautyful. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany