Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really enjoyed our stay in Abigails. Our room with 12 beds was fine and also the breakfast in the morning was good. We definitely recommend this hostels if you want to stay for a few nights or just one. ”
- 14 Aug 2017 Ann-Sophie Germany
- “ The room wasnt cleaned at all and they gave to sheets packs full of different hair! Absolutly disgusting. ”
- 11 May 2017 claudia Spain
- “ The hostel is great, very clean, comfortable and well situated. The staff is extremely nice. ”
- 18 Feb 2017 Claire France
- “ only stayed for one night but i have been to this hostel before. there was no hot water in my room at 7am. quite disappointed. ”
- 20 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is excellent. it's very convenient to take the bus 700 from the airport to here. and it's near most of the attractions. but the price is a little expensive, especially on weekends. ”
- 17 Nov 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Friendly helpful staff--my friends were very impressed as it was their first time staying in a hostel--we are in our 60's and did not feel out of place. It was great value for money and in a good location in the city centre. Would stay there again. ”
- 24 Sep 2016 kathleen Ireland