Abraham Hostel Jerusalem
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful! ”
- 23 Oct 2015 David USA
- “ Staff seemed somewhat unapproachable. Obliviously being a tourist the commonsense questions are asked when travelling to a new place. I feel that the staff should have sound knowledge of the area before giving advice. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Easy check-in and check-out. The staff was very friendly. We definitely had a great experience. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Kristin USA
- “ Fanciest hostel I've ever been to, and I've been to a lot! Great location: a really short walk to Mehana Yehuda and Ben Gurion (both great for cafes/falafel/people watching); and about a mile from the Old City (pleasant 20 minute walk, or really quick light rail ride). Great breakfasts, great staff. My only critical feedback is that I would have been happier to spend less and not have the rooms cleaned. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Rebecca USA
- “ The Abraham has everything you could possibly want in a hostel. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Christopher USA
“ On my third night here as I walked downstairs to my form room a young female staff member came down toward me and screamed at me loudly that I was making too much noise opening the dorm door.When I opened the dorm I saw just my son in there and said a bad word regarding her screaming next morning when I went to the front desk to add on one more night the male staff member said The hostel won't let me stay any longer due to me cursing at the worker. I asked to see the mgr & he refused & SD I ”
Dear Guest, We thank you for leaving a review at our hostel, and we appreciate even negative reviews, but there are some things to correct regarding yours: As you slammed the door, our receptionist asked you to be more quiet, since there was a guest sleeping. At that point you started cursing her, in front of your son. We have decided to let you stay until the end of your reservation. Once you tried to re-check in we have refused, and helped you the whole evening finding a new place.
- 14 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ So kind staff and very nice breakfast! Also so clean. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Anonymous Argentina