Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love Ireland! ”
- 09 Jan 2018 Anonymous
- “ What a pity that we have a problem in our room and we have to go twice at the reception if we want something done and that the breakfast is very small. But it was nice, well situated, nice people... ”
- 01 Dec 2017 Floriane France
- “ The breakfast was the only problem that I found. I thinks that a variety good be perfect: at least some cheese instead of jam or maybe some cookies.. but for the rest, it was very good! ”
- 26 Nov 2017 Patricia Spain
- “ Very conveniently located, and a fuss-free experience. ”
- 29 Apr 2017 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Abrahams hostel was a nice place to stay and the staff was very friendly. We arrived very late but check-in was no problem and the staff was very friendly. We were very happy about the lockers room, so we didn`t have to take all of our luggage with us between check-out and our way back to the airport. Our room was clean and we had some great days in a great hostel. We will come back! ”
- 14 Mar 2017 Anonymous Germany