Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very conveniently located, and a fuss-free experience. ”
- 29 Apr 2017 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Abrahams hostel was a nice place to stay and the staff was very friendly. We arrived very late but check-in was no problem and the staff was very friendly. We were very happy about the lockers room, so we didn`t have to take all of our luggage with us between check-out and our way back to the airport. Our room was clean and we had some great days in a great hostel. We will come back! ”
- 14 Mar 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ the first time i stayed i thought it was nice, but the second time they put me into a small room with virtually no floor space. i think it was supposed to be a family room. for six strangers it was too small. another room was more suitable for a school party of children rather than individual adults travelling on their own. the kitchen was too busy with people at times, and it only had one kettle for everyone. it is generally a place where people keep themselves to themselves. ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Andrea Bahamas
- “ Nice hostel, high ceilings and nice bathrooms but very very noisy road outside and we couldn't close the window in the room. Awesome charging station with USB and etc. ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Very basic but sufficient for one night. Cleanliness could have been better (hair on the bedsheets) but nothing terrible. Wifi didn't work very well in the room. Biggest problem was that it was just far too hot, I didn't sleep very well at all. Well-located in the city but I've stayed in far better rooms for the same money. ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Iain Scotland
- “ The bed was nice, but noisy because the basement Room you could hear all the cars four in the morning, and toilets need More fixing . i was only two days .Staff there is amazing :), and location. ”
- 14 Jul 2016 Anna Finland