Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There were ants crawling among the bowls and utensils on my last morning at the hostel! It was definitely a bit concerning because of how many there were, and none of the staff seemed to notice. ”
- 13 Apr 2019 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff not polite at all. Rude ”
- 06 Apr 2019 Eva-Nour France
- “ I would recommend Abrahams to anyone. The front staff were extremely friendly and warm. The room was clean and comfortable. A plus for me was the breakfast in the morning plus plus. Overall will stay here again. The 747 bus for the airport picks up and drops off right infront of the hostel another plus. To get on to the red tram in not a far walk just 1 block east and right there. ”
- 19 Nov 2018 Anonymous USA