Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very conveniently located, and a fuss-free experience. ”
- 29 Apr 2017 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Abrahams hostel was a nice place to stay and the staff was very friendly. We arrived very late but check-in was no problem and the staff was very friendly. We were very happy about the lockers room, so we didn`t have to take all of our luggage with us between check-out and our way back to the airport. Our room was clean and we had some great days in a great hostel. We will come back! ”
- 14 Mar 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ the first time i stayed i thought it was nice, but the second time they put me into a small room with virtually no floor space. i think it was supposed to be a family room. for six strangers it was too small. another room was more suitable for a school party of children rather than individual adults travelling on their own. the kitchen was too busy with people at times, and it only had one kettle for everyone. it is generally a place where people keep themselves to themselves. ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Andrea Bahamas