Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kinda expensive for what you get. Large hostel without much personality, people not really hanging out together and no suggested activities. I guess that's also what you're looking for when traveling. The only activity recommendation I got was a "pub crawl", which was a roaming concert for 12€. Drinks not included. The concert and the artists were nice, but this had nothing to do with a regular pub crawl. Anyway. The good point is you get some breakfast and the dorms are limited to 4. ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Anonymous France
- “ A basic yet practical hostel, clean, helpfull staff, extensive kitchen facilities, diverse crowd. There was a loud Dutch group in another room making noise in the night, but that was the only negative thing I can think of. ”
- 08 Jan 2016 Matthias Johannes Henricus Netherlands
- “ The stay was really good, hostel in perfect, very close to the city center. The only thing is that the shower isnt closing completely so everytime we take a shower the bathroom is flooded. ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Anonymous France
- “ The stuff acted in a very arrogant and rather a rude way. The hostel was fairly empty and they did not offer us any other room even though our booked room was on the fourth floor (and no lift)... ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Everything was OK, nice hostel... ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Vinko Croatia
- “ Spent a week here. Bathroom is pretty small. Nice area in the basement for eating and cooking. They provide a basic breakfast every morning. Nice to have a bowl of cereal and some juice. Wifi was a little sketchy sometimes. Good location, about 1/2 mile from the river. 10 minute walk to Temple Bar area. Couple of good pubs nearby. Also a laundromat about 5 minutes walk will wash and fold your laundry for you. ”
- 04 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA