Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staying at Absalon made our trip to Copenhagen so much better. My friend and I were really impressed by pretty much everything. Espeacially the staff and the breakfast. ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Simon Sweden
- “ More that I expected. A great breakfast. Right in the middle of everything. Staff was very helpful and patient in helping me print a train ticket. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ As other reviews have noted, this hostel is in a slightly seedy area behind the station, so I wouldn't recommend it for solo travellers. However, this also means it is very centrally located, which was perfect for us. Excellent value given the quality of the included breakfast, which is also for the hotel guests' use. Our private double room was colourful, with a massive TV and quirky decor- although the room was a little cosy. There were plenty of showers and loos available, which were clean. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous England
- “ If you don't want a smoking room don't forget to request a non-smoking one. I had a smoking room but staff changed my room quickly one I told them I was unhappy with the room I had. ”
- 07 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I thought the Absalon was standard. It was good value, the breakfast was lovely and fresh towels everyday. The shared bathrooms were a bit too few for the amount rooms on the floor. This rooms themselves were very basic, some lights didn't work, the TVs were so dated, the rooms had the feel of an old convent. Honestly, it could do with a freshen up. ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Alison Ireland