Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice, clean rooms, great breakfast and perfect location! ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Annie Sweden
- “ Excelent relation price/ quality. Staff is very kind and try to help us all the time in what we need. Is very clean and very central. ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Nelson Portugal
- “ Best breakfast for the money in Copenhagen. ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Martin Denmark
- “ Staying at Absalon made our trip to Copenhagen so much better. My friend and I were really impressed by pretty much everything. Espeacially the staff and the breakfast. ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Simon Sweden
- “ More that I expected. A great breakfast. Right in the middle of everything. Staff was very helpful and patient in helping me print a train ticket. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ As other reviews have noted, this hostel is in a slightly seedy area behind the station, so I wouldn't recommend it for solo travellers. However, this also means it is very centrally located, which was perfect for us. Excellent value given the quality of the included breakfast, which is also for the hotel guests' use. Our private double room was colourful, with a massive TV and quirky decor- although the room was a little cosy. There were plenty of showers and loos available, which were clean. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous England